Sunday 30 March 2008

Google search

Just a quick update -

I started this website as I was constantly being asked on my copywriting tips and ideas website to post where to find work. I want to help everyone find what they are good at and a way to make money from home!

I have just done a quick search on Google for 'working from home', I am amazed at the amount of sheer rubbish on the first page!

There is no wonder many people are at a loss for what to do! Some of the websites I looked at claim to help find the scams, when they are in fact a scam anyway! They offer to find the scams but at a fee of course!

Beware of anything that asks for an investment or a get rich quick scheme, I'm sorry to have to tell you but they do not exist! The majority of them are pyramid schemes and they are essentially a scam.

Stay safe out there freelancers!

2 comments:

Petula said...

Yes, it's unfortunate at the amount of scams out there. It takes a lot of work, searching and contacts to come up with some worthwhile.

Divine Copy said...

If you have know of any scams out there, let me know and I will write about it!

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing