Sunday 30 March 2008

Introduction

This blog has been created to help all freelancers find work! There are many great websites to find work and there are also many to be wary of.

Hopefully this website will allow all freelancers to judge which websites and companies are best for them.

We hope to also expose any work from home scams and freelancing scams as we find them!

I am a freelancer and instead of keeping all the best sites to myself, I am going to share them with you. I firmly believe all freelancers should stick together rather than trying to outdo each other. There is plenty of work for everyone!

I may also look for writers myself on odd occasions!

Let us all make this a great place to search for work and have a great time doing it!

2 comments:

Desert-Dweller said...

Hello,
I got your message on Link Referall. I had already checked out your site and added it as a favorite.
-------------
Great start to your blog, I will check back often. When I get a chance I will check out 'Get a Freelancer'. Right now I work F/T but I enjoy the work I do at home better as well as being with my family more.
--------------
Thanks for the invite and good luck to you,
Jared
http://www.1StopInfoSource.info
http://www.free-article-bonanza.com
http://www.private-investigation-info.com

Divine Copy said...

Hi Jared,

thankyou for coming along!

Get a freelancer is where I get most of my work from and there are others which I am getting to eventually! :D

If you do decide to use Get a freelancer, please use the referral link! I employ other writers, so if you ever want any work, let me know!

Sarah

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing