Tuesday 8 April 2008

Update on Writerlance

It is confirmed that the website Writerlance.com is a scam.

The site was offline for over a week and is now back up and running! I have tried to log into my account to see the progress of my money withdrawal, only to find I no longer have an account there...

This has been happening to a lot of people recently and it isn't surprising. Writerlance are taking the money that belongs to the freelancers and keeping it for themselves.

If you are a freelancer or someone looking to hire a freelancer, please do not use Writerlance. This is a confirmed scam website and everyone will lose money except for Writerlance.

It is hard enough for freelancers without websites like Writerlance making it even worse! I will certainly be more careful when using new websites, and I hope you will be too!

Stay safe freelancers!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing