Tuesday 8 April 2008

Scriptlance

Another site for freelancers of all types is Scriptlance.

Scriptlance works on an auction basis and you bid or place a project as you wish.

I have used Scriptlance to get a few projects but I don't use it as much as the others. I have to pay a $5 fee on each job I accept. I usually just adjust my bid to incorporate the fee.

There are different paid subscriptions if you want to pay less fees, but for the amount of times I personally use Scriptlance, it isn't worth it for me.

Sign up is free and I would recommend taking a look around to see what you think!

Let me know if you have any experiences of using Scriptlance!








Outsource your projects to thousands of programmers at ScriptLance.com

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing